Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Reunion.

The team. Minus Pastor Jack. Sarai. Scott. And our Nepali/MC friends. ;)

Last Saturday my Nepal team and i met up in Seoul to reconnect after our trip! It was a great night. We met at my favorite Nepali restaurant, Durga (Jonggak Station. Exit 4). Near City Hall area, a short jog to Insa-dong and about two minutes from Cheonggyechong river. Really a great location for a great night! I was reminded upon exiting the subway that this was where i ventured on my first adventure in Korea. It seemed so long ago. But, I guess it kind of was... 9 months? Dang. That's a long time.

Anyway, back to our night.

We had a great time talking, reminiscing and enjoying some great food. Hard to believe we've been back for over a month! Man, time flies! I am once again convinced that the work of God is full of joy! What did he say... "I came that you may have life and have it abundantly!"? Whoot to that for sure! Fellowship with the Church about things that matter for his Kingdom... that makes for a good dinner party!

The food wasn't too bad either!

It was such a lovely night!

No comments:

Post a Comment