Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nepal.

I hit the ground running this week!

After almost 24 hours of travel, our team safely landed in Seoul. 6:30am Monday morning. Nothing like a redeye to start off your week! I arrived in my apartment around 10:30 and felt as if I had been gone for months.

(Fall did arrive while i was gone! Awesome! But that's besides the point!)

This time warp of sorts makes sense though. The more i talk about my trip, i am reminded of everything that i saw and the short time in which i took it all in. Kind of crazy. This week has been a hodgepodge of keeping my heart and mind on Nepal and all that happened, while attempting to catch up on sleep, catch people up on Nepal, and get back in the groove of working. I've also been waiting and trying to formulate a way to write about my trip to Nepal, because im not really sure how to share it all!

Here goes nothing.


How's that for a draw?Let me start by saying Nepal was AWESOME. And this how i plan to share about all the awesomeness. It's simple. I'm going to write about it. No systematic way... just stories and pictures, and thoughts about my trip and the future involvement with MountainChild. So come back! : )


See below for the first of it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the video. James and I were amazed at that clip! What beauty! One bed for 4 people? Ha. How'd that work out!

    ReplyDelete