Saturday, September 18, 2010

To The Roof.

Well... today is here! I'm headed to the airport in a little over an hour... and im SUPER EXCITED! The bags are packed with the essentials. Sleeping bag. Goodies for the kiddos. Chapstick. Baby Wipes. Pancho. And well... my Rainbows made the list. They may need a ceremonial retirement after this trip. However, their life would be far more loved if they trod through Nepal. : )

Anyway, this is my last post for a while.

But, don't forget about me. I'll be back to blogging shortly... with plenty of pictures, stories and videos to make up for my absence!

Please pray for our team!
- For safe and timely travels.
- For awesome opportunities to love people in really tangible ways!
- That we would see God in BIG BIG BIG ways... and be transformed!
- That the Kingdom of God would come to Nepal as it is in Heaven.... in POWERFUL ways!

I'm expectant. And well... folks need to hear some good news!

To the roof we go... Carrying Hope to the children in the Himalayas.

Talk to you soon!!
-s



No comments:

Post a Comment