Sunday, September 5, 2010

Noraebang.


Norae (singing) bang (room). Or "Awesome"

So Awesome!

It is kind of a crazy thought to say i really like Noraebang-ing. I'm not one who loves being up in front of people. And well, ask my mom, i hate and actually refuse to sing for people. But give me a room full of friends, some 90's staples, some disco lights, in a borderline sketchy basement establishment... i'm a whole new woman folks! : )

And what exactly did we sing? Night favorites:

- Barbie Girl- Aqua
- My Humps- Black Eyes Peas.

Awesome. For those of you who have yet to take the plunge... DO IT! You'll love it! And for those of you not living in Korea... fear not!! Los Angeles has its far share of them too! : )


I'm working on my Jay-Z "Empire State of Mind" for next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment