Monday, September 21, 2009

Here we go SoKo

Though i would LOVE to call and tell you all the ins and outs of this process... one to keep you in the loop and two to ask for prayer... it is rather impossible to make that many phone calls! And I'm not a huge phone person. But i love you. I really do! : )
So... considering that, i am taking full advantage of the wonderful world wide web and have created this blog to help bridge the gap! And it's what all the cool kids are doing these days!

So stay tuned! As you read, please pray! Pray that i would continue in this process seeking first the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness... and from that all else would fall into place! God has big plans for me... i know that full well! And until the door shuts I'm taking a step toward South Korea...and praying that God would use me for his big purposes there!

God is big! Bigger than the US. Bigger than my little faith, and bigger than what I've seen him as thus far! I want to know him greater! As i seek adventure, i want to fall more in love with Jesus, learn how to love and live with his people better, and experience the beauty of Korea! And with that... grow in the knowledge of the Excellency of Christ!
To that end... bring it on world! To Jesus be all glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment