Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's Official.

Hello there friends!
An exciting update for you!
Sione, the principal at A-Class has offered me the position! And i've accepted!
I will be leaving mid-January for a short time of training and will start classes shortly thereafter! My new home will be in Sanbon (Gunpo City)... and soon i will have pictures of my new house! It's super exciting to know where i will be and who i'll be work for, and a general timeline for when i'll be headed out!!

So. There it is! More to come soon... thanks for you prayers! The Lord is good! And speaking of that... I'm signing off because i need some quiet time! : ) Blessings friends!


2 comments:

  1. Pottsie! I am so excited for you! I look forward to hearing more about it (if you are up for sharing) when I see you next weekend at the wedding. :)
    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete